Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Ignore

1. So, ignore me. Pity you can't "total ignore" me. Ha!

And on that note, my final word: I am personally not bothering to re-add this. If you cannot stomach a post bit saying the user is on your ignore list, I frankly feel sorry for you. Ignore works fine as-is.

2. As it was explained to me:

1) Implementing a total ignore option would be prohibitively difficult to code, and

2) Forcing total ignore on all users is unfair because it disrupts threads and will ultimately discourage some users from using the ignore feature.

While I think cka was bit curt in handling this thread, realize that he is a major reason why this forum is still running as smoothly as it is - so please cut him some slack.

3. Total Ignore

Please bring back Total Ignore guys... I'm at the point that I don't even want to see the fact that Parcher has posted... please bring it back as an option at least.

4. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kano On The Phone
    Yeah, and I won't be comfortable as long as Violently Happy can't completely ignore my wisdom.
    Man, that girl is one stupid bitch.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Seriously... if it's something difficult to code that would take a lot of time, I would understand not having it. But if it isn't...
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Heh.

Man, that girl is one stupid bitch.

Where did that come from?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold

Where did that come from?
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=26326

I usually don't get caught up in the drama, but VH just made a total ass of herself here. I would have replied KOTP's quote in the previous Total Ignore thread, but it's closed.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Yeah, she should go back to Mexico, where there are no MK: DA National Skill Tournament Champions.

9. I thought that the paper bag over the head was the easiest way for total ignore?
    Best thing is that it works in real life too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

10. Well thank you to whoever unlocked this. Now seriously, is burgundy right that it would be quite hard and a lot of work to code in? Cause if so, then I understand the anti sentiment.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.