Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Total Ignore

1. I didn't realize I was defending myself Unless somehow saying "if you need and constantly clamor for something like total ignore on a message board, then you have the mentality of a 6-year-old" implies that in some way.

Again, if you can't take the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. I ignore posts all the time and I don't even use the standard function, so what the hell is so hard about that?

2. Quote Originally Posted by BoBVila
    Again, if you can't take the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. I ignore posts all the time and I don't even use the standard function, so what the hell
    is so hard about that?
    It's apparently impossible/too difficult to do...!

3. Quote Originally Posted by BoBVila
    I ignore posts all the time and I don't even use the standard function, so what the hell is so hard about that?
    Funny, because you make it a point to reply to every post that even says the slightest thing relating to you.

Such as coming into this thread... maybe you should have tried ignoring it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I'm not the one whining about total ignore or not being able to ignore people. That's you, remember?

5. Yes, but you are the one constantly whining about how you are a better man then the rest of us and ignore posts all the time, but yet still continue to act like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBVila
    Next time a similar situation develops, I will keep my opinion to myself.
    It's called hyprocrisy... you seem to be pretty damned good at it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. That's because I am better than you. You're allowed to whine about something that's true.

I was referring to thhe whole XB/GC/PS2 thing...but keep bringing that up if it makes you happy ;p

7. Quote Originally Posted by BoBVila
    That's because I am better than you. You're allowed to whine about something that's true.
    Yeah... that's funny.

8. Isn't it though? ;p

9. Quote Originally Posted by BoBVila
    Next time a similar situation develops, I will keep my opinion to myself.
    Try practicing what you preach... especially since you don't know a goddamn thing about me.

10. I know that you seem incapable of ignoring someone without a mod hold your hand...

"BUT BUT...I CAN STILL SEE HIS NAME AND THE MESSAGE THAT I AM IGNORING HIM! WAAAH"

I'd have been done with this a long time ago but it's just too funny.