Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Ignore

1. Total Ignore

Please bring back Total Ignore guys... I'm at the point that I don't even want to see the fact that Parcher has posted... please bring it back as an option at least.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Yeah, and I won't be comfortable as long as Violently Happy can't completely ignore my wisdom.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. I want it back, now.

4. I'm personally not bringing back something which isn't even really required. If you have someone on ignore yet complain so hard about seeing their post, perhaps you shouldn't ignore them at all seeing as the ignore function isn't doing what it's designed to do.

Perhaps Nick or Bahn will do it, but I won't.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    I want it back, now.

6. Whine and moan all you like.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cka

I'm personally not bringing back something which isn't even really required. If you have someone on ignore yet complain so hard about seeing their post, perhaps you shouldn't ignore them at all seeing as the ignore function isn't doing what it's designed to do.

Perhaps Nick or Bahn will do it, but I won't.
    Why is doing total ignore any worse then what we have now? I much prefer it wiping out the whole post then cluttering it with crap about how this person is on your ignore list.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    If you have someone on ignore yet complain so hard about seeing their post, perhaps you shouldn't ignore them at all seeing as the ignore function isn't doing what it's designed to do.
    I think you just made a case for reforming the ignore. The current ignore feature isn't doing what people want...so change it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Whine and moan all you like.
    Sweet.

I want it back.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cka
    perhaps you shouldn't ignore them at all seeing as the ignore function isn't doing what it's designed to do.
    This is the stupidest thing that has ever been written on TNL.