Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mega Sale for 2004 | edited: 1/29/04

1. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    Rouf -- if you want BoF, it's yours for 12.50 shipped w/ del conf, just let me know.

I
    That's a fair price. I was wondering, if you could do me a favor, and PM me how much Robotech, Bloodrayne, and Xenosaga would also go for? I can only afford 1 or 2, but at this point i'll definately get one of em.

Also, I know how Xenosaga faired, but do you know how Bloodrayne and Robotech are?
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tonic the Drunkhog
    You still selling that bat style sanwa stick?

Also, email me at salamz@aol.com if you want to get in on the sanwa order
    Bat style went to Shaper...hope he enjoys it! I'll send you an e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    That's a fair price. I was wondering, if you could do me a favor, and PM me how much Robotech, Bloodrayne, and Xenosaga would also go for? I can only afford 1 or 2, but at this point i'll definately get one of em.

Also, I know how Xenosaga faired, but do you know how Bloodrayne and Robotech are?
    Hey, BR and Robotech I would do for 10 bucks each shipped. Xenosaga cost me more, so I'd do 15 + shipping for it (that's a few bucks cheaper than the stores). Honestly I haven't played them -- not much time these days to play all the games I buy, so that's why I'm selling a lot of them.

LMK if you're interested at all.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    Hey, BR and Robotech I would do for 10 bucks each shipped. Xenosaga cost me more, so I'd do 15 + shipping for it (that's a few bucks cheaper than the stores). Honestly I haven't played them -- not much time these days to play all the games I buy, so that's why I'm selling a lot of them.

LMK if you're interested at all.
    I'll pass on the Xenosaga, but I'm decided whether I should go for BoF 5, or Robotech and Bloodrayne together. I'll have it figured out sooner or later =D
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. I don't know enough about the monitors to know how much to offer for them. How much are you expecting to get?

5. How much are you looking to get for Viewtiful Joe?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Regus
    I don't know enough about the monitors to know how much to offer for them. How much are you expecting to get?
    Hmmm...well the Commodore is getting sold locally, but the Sony is up, but honestly I think I am going to move this puppy to ebay cause they are selling for over 100 bucks there and I don't think for gaming someone here is going to want to spend even close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_One
    How much are you looking to get for Viewtiful Joe?
    How about 28 bucks shipped with del conf? Make me a counter if not satisfied, this thing is mint, just bought before Christmas and not really played.

7. ...

Some items removed and moved to ebay. Lots still for sale.

8. list updated 1/29/04