Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PS One LCD Screen - 29.99

1. PS One LCD Screen - 29.99

Target has clearenced the PS One LCD Screen for 29.99... this is NOT the combo pack with the system, but namely, the LCD screen all by itself.

It's still quite a deal... all 5 Target's I called today were sold out, and one informed me it was clearence and they don't plan on receiving more anytime soon.

If anyone can find an extra, help a brother out and PM me
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. I'm assuming these are the official Sony ones?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Son of Bryce
    I'm assuming these are the official Sony ones?
    From what I've heard, yes they are.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Strange that it's still a whopping $139.99 on their website with no indication their attempting to clear them out.

Think this is another one of those "YMMV at but not necessarily YOUR " things?
    omg TNL epics!

5. Schweet....at that price its perfect to rip apart and use in a variety of projects I have been thinking about...

Looks like im hitting 3 targets on the way home from work.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. looks like i got something to do today

Can someone pick one up for me? I'll pay 35 + shipping for one. (That's 5 bucks for your time. )

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Can someone pick one up for me? I'll pay 35 + shipping for one. (That's 5 bucks for your time. )
    They're more like $32-33 plus tax, if you can even find one.

Game Boy Advance

Hell, 40+shipping.

Meh...too much hastle I suppose. Forget it.

10. my store didn't have any. asked if they knew anything about the clearance, they said no.