Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PS One LCD Screen - 29.99

1. A Target here had 5 of 'em at $32.99 the sign in front said $129.99 but I had the guy scan them.

I'd pick one up but cash is really tight for a week or so..
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

2. You're passing up a monster deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. I got a Y-Adapter from radio shack for $4.99. It has a white and red plug but if you put the video(yellow) where the white audio is supposed to go, it'll play on the screen. Only mono sound that way though and I'm too lazy to see if they make 3 way rca adapters for it.

RCA to 1/8 or 3.5 mm

4. Yeah they do, its a common camcorder cable, Rat shack rapes you for $15 for em though.

I picked one up this morning.

Tojo, when you use the Y cable, does the screen need to be connected to a PSone or can it work alone?
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. Nevermind, why arent I suprised, mine was DOA out of the box.

Brought it back, got a new one, works great...On my Xbox... now I just need to make a rgb cable for it and the DC.

6. it works alone but needs something to keep it propped up