Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 175 pound tumor removed

1. 175 pound tumor removed

OMG

Lucica Bunghez, 47, had been largely confined to bed because of the tumor, which weighed almost double her body weight and covered her back, waist and hips.
    Am I the only one who really wants to see a picture of this thing? Both before and after?

2. Am I the only one who really wants to see a picture of this thing? Both before and after?
    No, I'd take a look. But then, I do hate myself.

3. The Guinness Book from about 1995 or 1996 had a listing for a 200+ lb tumor which was safely removed from an average size woman.

I think it was an ovarian tumor.

And it did have pictures.

4. Photos! Now!

This is a great quote from the article:

"the lack of the tumor really suits her,"

Really? No shit.

5. That's sick, but the largest tumor ever removed intact was 303 lbs... how the hell is that possible?! That's almost twice my weight!

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/index.asp?id=48465

6. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    That's sick, but the largest tumor ever removed intact was 303 lbs... how the hell is that possible?! That's almost twice my weight!

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/index.asp?id=48465
    That's about three times my own weight.

Medical maladies such as this usually don't creep me out or surprise me, because I read my father's medical journals from time to time. There's some crazy shit in there, but nothing on hundered-pound tumors...

7. "She is very well, the lack of the tumor really suits her,"

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I'm suprised these people don't die from these things...long before they even get this big.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

9. I either saw this on Guiness or Ripleys. The woman was afraid to go to the doctor and she became bed ridden because the tumor got so big. It was basically the same size of her. She was afraid to go outside or just leave her house and her husband just let it go (and grow) for years. When they finally did get her to get it removed it was a mojor project just to get it out of the house because it made her so big. I'll never forget when they said they found teeth in the tumor after they removed it.

How the fuck you could let it go that long is beyond me. It's just impossible to imagine.

10. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    OMG

Am I the only one who really wants to see a picture of this thing? Both before and after?

Oh hell no. That's fucking disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.