Thread: Fable pre-order at EB

1. Fable pre-order at EB

-trade 4 non-sports titles for $49.99 towards your purchase w/coupon from the newest issue of the official Xbox magazine.

2. The coupons does note that some exclusion apply, do any EB folk know if I could trade in any of the following:

Xbox:
    Mat Hoffman 2
    State of Emergency
    Mace Griffin
    Tao Feng
    Wreakless

PS2
    Aqua Aqua
    Strech Panic

3. EB's been doing this for awhile, Videodrone, and presently are with DOA: Online, FF:CC, and Ninja Gaiden, and usually anytime they do it only excludes sports games.

So, among what you listed, the only one that MIGHT be excluded is Mat Hoffman 2, and even that's a stretch as far as being considered a sports title. You should be fine with the rest
    omg TNL epics!

4. They generally don't consider "extreme" sports to count. I traded in a copy of SSX Tricky no problem. I don't think they'll restrict Hoffman.

5. I work at an EB, and I'm pretty sure that Tony Hawk/Matt Hoffman etc. is restricted.

HOWEVER, stuff like Space Ace and Dragons Lair (the DVD games) do count as PS2/Xbox games, and they are NOT restricted, and even Jampacks and Exhibition discs work.

Some clerks might tell you they don't, but ask them to humor you, and try putting the transaction through. And make sure they know to use the coupon code (it's a series of numbers and letters printed on the coupon, usually starting with EBC30).

6. I tried to trade in Mat Hoffman the other day...the system rejects it.

7. OK, so if Jampacks work I could buy this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3074899878

throw in another game and get Fable?

How long is the coupon good for?

8. End of Febuary.