Thread: Wario Ware, Inc: Mega Microgames (GBA) on sale $19.99 at Target

1. Mega Drive Wario Ware, Inc: Mega Microgames (GBA) on sale $19.99 at Target

Went to my local Target today in search of the portable PSX screen for $29.99, nothing doing there but I DID find Wario Ware for GBA had gone on "Temporary Price Drop" to $19.99 from today, 1/20, till I believe 2/2 or somesuch.

Please take note the game was "Temporary Price Drop" and had the official oversized Target on sale card in front of it, and NOT just a red stickered clearance item which differs from store to store.

YMMV, but I think it's probably a nationwide thing.
    omg TNL epics!

$19.98 more than its worth.

Thanks for the information though.

3. This game is my most played GBA game of 2003. And $20 is a great price. Thanks.

PS: What other game can you play for 45 seconds while waiting for something? Its the best pick up and play game of all time.

4. I wonder if you could pricematch this at Best Buy and then use the $5 gamer's gift card coupon, taking it down to $14.95...

5. How would you prove the price at BB?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    How would you prove the price at BB?
    BB should be able to call. We used to do that a the Circus all the time.

On a side note, I'm sure Temp Price Drop are nationwide.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    How would you prove the price at BB?
    Master, like Videodrone said, you can either have BB call them, OR if you get a particularly cool Target employee, they can remove the oversized card from the case and photocopy it for you. Just be sure to catch 'em in a good mood
    omg TNL epics!