Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zelda: OOT...2D

1. The only thing that was remotely bad in OoT was the Water Temple. But that was made up for when you fight Dark Link.

God I love that game.

Me too. I think I might break my "no videogame" streak and play it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Damian79
    Oot was a "running across a field" simulator. Oot had boring ass dungeons aswell. Making it into 2d won't really help it.
    Well, that's how I saw it too. But given I don't have a problem with excessive field-wandering in general (Morrowind), loved every single other Zelda game with a sexual passion, and OOT seems to be the most widely loved game on the face of the earth, I'm willing to concede that I may be the one at fault here. I must just not have been in the mood for it. Or maybe the ridiculous levels of hype played a part in my disappointment. I don't know but I certainly wouldn't say it sucks, just that it bored me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Well, that's how I saw it too. But given I don't have a problem with excessive field-wandering in general (Morrowind), loved every single other Zelda game with a sexual passion, and OOT seems to be the most widely loved game on the face of the earth, I'm willing to concede that I may be the one at fault here. I must just not have been in the mood for it. Or maybe the ridiculous levels of hype played a part in my disappointment. I don't know but I certainly wouldn't say it sucks, just that it bored me.
    OOT also bored me. I tried to go back to it with the Zelda bonus disc, but it still bores me. Blah.

Not to mention that it seems twice as visually offensive now.