Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to look forward to this year?

1. What to look forward to this year?

Steam Boy
    Ghost in the Shell 2
    Howl's Moving Castle (or is that next year?)
    Dead Leaves
    Samurai Champloon

Hopefully for dvd over here-
    Nausicaa
    Totoro (better version)
    Wings of Honneamise (bv)
    Memories
    Giant Robo
    Gunbuster
    Evangelion remaster
    Ghost in the Shell tv
    pwned by Ivan

2. Azumanga
    Hopefully more UY. Animeigo has been slower than normal lately and thier speed is already measured in glacial ages.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Yeah, I hope Beautiful Dreamer gets a better dvd release.
    I made this thread because I haven't been following anime as much as I used to, and was wondering if there's any exciting things on the horizon.
    pwned by Ivan

4. Green, you going to Megacon?
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Yeah, I put up a thread about it in Sound Off. Mzo and some other people are going.
    pwned by Ivan

6. Quote Originally Posted by Green
    Ghost in the Shell 2
    Nausicaa
    Totoro (better version)
    Wings of Honneamise (bv)
    Gunbuster
    Evangelion remaster
    Ghost in the Shell tv
    and Technolyze or whatever.

I would kill for gunbuster.

7. Me too.

8. Howl's Moving Castle is this fall, in Japan at least. Got delayed from the summer.

You really should put the Appleseed movie on that list... that and Innocence: Ghost in the Shell are way high on my list.

Also, more Fullmetal Alchemist and Naruto (including the first movie this summer) are things I'm gladly eating up as the year goes on.

9. Azumanga-Daioh! Zeta Gundam is coming in September. Those are my big ones...everything else is optional. Of course, I'll keep an eye on whatever surfaces during con season.

10. total lack of funds, and general interest waning... but the only two things i'm getting for sure is Memories and Tokyo Godfathers on dvd. i need to find a job stat. so much manga i'm missing out on and so many series i've got to finish up.