Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf's Rain [Official US release]

1. Ok........ basically

Thumbs up.

Enough wolf. (I don't think the series lacked seeing them in wolf form though, they're almost ALWAYS wolves when travelling and fighting, and human when in towns and having conversations so you can see the facial expressions more)

I posted a bunch of spoiler screencaps on 4chan's random board but it might take some searching if you want to find them now... still I think it's better to avoid seeing them altogether.

2. Quote Originally Posted by duckroll
    I posted a bunch of spoiler screencaps on 4chan's random board but it might take some searching if you want to find them now... still I think it's better to avoid seeing them altogether.
    That board got some fucked up images. I think the pics are lost now.

AJ released ep 27, very good stuff. I like how they pushed Kiba to the wayside and gave attention to the chars that deserved it, like Hige.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Freeter
    That board got some fucked up images. I think the pics are lost now.

AJ released ep 27, very good stuff. I like how they pushed Kiba to the wayside and gave attention to the chars that deserved it, like Hige.
    Thou shall not speak ill of Kiba! ... but yes Hige needed some explaining, especially this whole wolves with the collars thing

4. AJ released ep 28, OMG. So good. The ending....wow.

At this rate this could end up being the best finale to an anime I've ever seen. They better not let me down...

5. US release of the Wolf's Rain soundtrack:

"Wolf’s Rain Original Soundtrack
    UPC: 669198239991
    SRP: $14.98
    Pre-book: 3.30.2004
    Street Date: 5.11.2004"

source :: http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=286

6. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki
    US release of the Wolf's Rain soundtrack:

"Wolf’s Rain Original Soundtrack
    UPC: 669198239991
    SRP: $14.98
    Pre-book: 3.30.2004
    Street Date: 5.11.2004"

source :: http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=286
    Do you know if that is the full soundtrack or just the first volume since they have two volumes in Japan, it would be cool if it we're both volumes in one

A must buy

Quote Originally Posted by duckroll
    Enough wolf
    There is never enough WOLF ^..^

7. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Do you know if that is the full soundtrack or just the first volume since they have two volumes in Japan, it would be cool if it we're both volumes in one
    I'm not sure, but going by Pioneer/Geneon's previous releases, they'll release both CDs here seperately.

EDIT: My bad, this is a Bandai CD release, not a Geneon one. So, it's up in the air as to if this is one or both of the soundtracks.

8. Wolf's Rain OST 1: 21 tracks
    Wolf's Rain OST 2: 23 tracks

Although it would be cool a 44 track ost for $14.98 would be highly unlikely.

9. But this series is so boring...
    It's like watching Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight all over again...

10. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    But this series is so boring...
    It's like watching Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight all over again...
    The music is pretty good along with the art design, but yeah the series is whatever. I'll probably pick up the artbook and ost's eventually while I pass on the dvd's.