Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf's Rain [Official US release]

1. So, when is the first DVD coming?
    Boo, Hiss.

2. No official release date as of yet. Maybe half way into the show as it airs on Adult Swim?

3. That's really lame. Since when were things shown on Adult Swim before they got DVD releases? This Adult Swim anime thing is really starting to piss me off. Now I have to be in a specific place at a specific time to catch new anime? That's why I always buy the show's DVD - So I can watch it when I damn well please. I really hope this doesn't become a trend....
    Boo, Hiss.

4. You never know. WHR was released on dvd before Adult Swim decided to air it so maybe Wolf's Rain will get the same treatment.

5. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall
    Since when were things shown on Adult Swim before they got DVD releases?
    Since The Big O Season II. But there was a reason why that made it to TV before DVD.

6. They should really do a novel entitled the "Lunar Tome" after the book in the series, that would be really cool

7. Just saw 27 & 28, all I have to say is about them... they are good just a bit sad

On the bright side there is more wolf shots, I even found a picture of a werewolf which I made my new avatar

Two more episodes to go!

8. I would've expected you to use the wolf's rain ost 2 cover as your avatar, but I guess that scary terminator-like werewolf works. I have to see episode 28. I need to go ahead and get that.

9. Saw a few screens for 29 and 30 in Newtype, it's going to get even sadder....

Oh yeah, last ep is titled "Wolf's Rain", maybe they'll finally explain the title....

10. Quote Originally Posted by Freeter
    Saw a few screens for 29 and 30 in Newtype, it's going to get even sadder....

Oh yeah, last ep is titled "Wolf's Rain", maybe they'll finally explain the title....
    Is that Newtype USA as well?

Good I was wondering about that title...

Freeter check you're PM's when you get a chance