Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wolf's Rain [Official US release]

1. Help. I can't run Wolf's Rain, Woofnick Fansubs ep 29 and 30 (I've tried all sorts of XVID players and codecs), and this is the only place online I've run a google search under in which people seem to know what player to use to run them. If someone could just private message me or reply, I would be greatly obliged. Thanks.

2. PM'd you, I like you're name... reminds me of someone

3. expensive box there... hopefully it's more worth it than the witch hunter robin box was...

4. I'm so getting that

Kiba wolf form plushie pulls away from the pack!

5. Neo-Geo Pocket help!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsrainaddict
    Help. I can't run Wolf's Rain, Woofnick Fansubs ep 29 and 30 (I've tried all sorts of XVID players and codecs), and this is the only place online I've run a google search under in which people seem to know what player to use to run them. If someone could just private message me or reply, I would be greatly obliged. Thanks.
    well if this turns out horribly horribly wrong then im sorry first time posting on a message board anyways help! im having the exact same problem with Wolf's rain episodes 27-30 as wolfsrainaddict was well that and other episodes of other serieses seem to have the same problem but lke him i too see that you guys seem to know how to get to work a private message a note tied to a balloon a telegram anyway you could let me know i would be forever in your debt. please i need them or i'll explode...that happens to me sometimes

6. Quote Originally Posted by AstroboyQu
    well if this turns out horribly horribly wrong then im sorry first time posting on a message board anyways help! im having the exact same problem with Wolf's rain episodes 27-30 as wolfsrainaddict was well that and other episodes of other serieses seem to have the same problem but lke him i too see that you guys seem to know how to get to work a private message a note tied to a balloon a telegram anyway you could let me know i would be forever in your debt. please i need them or i'll explode...that happens to me sometimes
    What are you saying and what's with the strange use of icons? There's actually no way around it. Woofnick fansubs are horrible and aren't fixable unless they re-release it with proper encoding.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Red Hair
    Woofnick fansubs are horrible and aren't fixable unless they re-release it with proper encoding.
    They are horrorible, but they are fixable to the point where they won't crash... the encoding still is horrible but at least you can watch them

8. you seem wise werewolf, how could i fix them do you know? i can sort of make out whats going on in 27-29 but 30 is just a green screen with audio and unfortunatly my jappanese is not that good

9. Well there are two ways I figured out how to watch them, one is by playing them through Ahead's Nero CD burning program you cab get a demo version HERE and the other is by re-encoding them through EO Video which you can download a trial version HERE

The second is harder but allows you to view the file on you're current media player which is a bit nicer then Nero's.

The quality is very poor though even doing this, video breakup is present and there isn't anything you can do about that I'm afraid

Also make sure you have the lastest Xvid codec, that will help a bit.

If I had room to host it I would post my Wolf's Rain music video I made, it's nothing much but I thought it was pretty neat