Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Wolf's Rain [Official US release]

1. Wolf's Rain airs this Saturday night on Adult Swim ^..^

Here is the page they have up on the website :mrgreen:

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/wolfsrain/index.html

I finished watching the first episode on Adult Swim and I think the dub is pretty good myself, though on TV they cut out the whole opening with the "Stray" song for some reason...

2. i want to see the last 4 episodies of wolf's rain but i don't find a page where i can download it can someone please help me i want to watch it

3. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    they cut out the whole opening with the "Stray" song for some reason...
    Yeah, they think showing a subway station in the middle of the night is more important than a well-animated intro with a kickass song.

4. still needing help with ep27-30

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Well there are two ways I figured out how to watch them, one is by playing them through Ahead's Nero CD burning program you cab get a demo version HERE ...
    since you seem to have volunteered yourself as the woofnick-playing aid person. (if that made any sense...) i was wondering: how do you get wolf's rain to play with nero? i can get it to say it's playing... and it won't crash like with media player or divx, but it won't actually play anything. am i just using the wrong function?

5. Quote Originally Posted by elwing
    since you seem to have volunteered yourself as the woofnick-playing aid person. (if that made any sense...) i was wondering: how do you get wolf's rain to play with nero? i can get it to say it's playing... and it won't crash like with media player or divx, but it won't actually play anything. am i just using the wrong function?
    You probably just need an updated Xvid codec, that is what it sounds like anyway... I forgot where I got mine but if you do a search for Xvid codec you should be able to find the latest version you can download.

Here try this site, it has the Xvid codec:

http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

Let me know if that helps you're problem

6. Well I got someone to re-encode my Wolf's Rain music video I made and they even hosted it for me, so here it is finally

Wolf’s Rain “Heaven’s Not Enough" music video by Werewolf

The video contains scenes from later in the series not aired yet on TV in the USA yet, not really any spoilers but I just wanted to let you know beforehand.

7. Does anyone know where i can get the little theme song from " City of Howls " at the very end where Kiba: So why did you escape with me? Hige: Uhh i dunno, i just felt like it i guess. Besides you seem kinda interesting. So what's next, Where you heading? Kiba: To Paradies, the isn't any moonlight in this place. Hige: Paradise huh? That sounds like fun.. Kiba: My name is.. Kiba.
    The theme music is playing during that converstation. Those are the last words of that episode by the way. If anyone knows please tell me! ^_^

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    www.cdjapan.com
    Search for "Wolf's Rain."
    I think you meant:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/