Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf's Rain [Official US release]

1. Wolf's Rain [Official US release]

Well, it's slated to hit Adult Swin in April...

And now Bandai has a poll up concerning the [now seemingly] obligatory LE on their HP: http://www.bandai-ent.com/

So. When do you suppose we'll see the first DVD release?

2. Wolf's Rain on Adult Swim just doesn't sound right. But, still awaiting the R2 dvd's to conclude the anime. Hope it doesn't suck.

3. WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!

I hope the SD version looks different then the one released in Japan, I really would rather have the regular wolf one though

I really want the WOLF one (non SD) but that one isn't winning, I hope they offer it for sale seperately at least

I'm begging, please vote for the WOLF FORM if you could and I would be ever so grateful... please

4. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I'm begging, please vote for the WOLF FORM if you could and I would be ever so grateful... please
    Done, just for you.
    Time for a change

5. Plain wolf form voted for, sir

6. Voted for Kiba's human form!

I lied. Voted for the Wolf, although SD Wolf is winning

This was a pretty decent series, looking forward to watching it again (and the last 4 episodes).

7. To be honest I hope they release all three I would buy them all ... but I really want the Kiba (Wolf Form) the most since that would look really cool ^..^

Maybe if I call Bandai Entertainment up every day and bother them enough they will bring it out anyway

8. Uh-oh

Watched Wolf's Rain ep27 (The place of souls) and 28 (Gunshot of Regret)....

Basically

9. Well there are two more after that 29 and 30, I'm really surprised they kept the recaps in the DVD release... oh well...

I have one question though, did they show more of them in their wolf forms those two episodes?... my biggest complaint with the series is that a lot of the episodes just showed them as humans in their disguises, I want to see them as the wolves they are dammit!

10. Quote Originally Posted by duckroll
    Watched Wolf's Rain ep27 (The place of souls) and 28 (Gunshot of Regret)....

Basically

What does that mean??? That could mean lots of things. Thumbs up or thumbs down?