Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Super Trade/Sale List. Tons of Games, DVD, and Collectables. 25 new items added 1/24

1. No problem, If you do decide to lower the price lmk. I have $12usd cash at home from an ebay auction.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

2. How much do you want for the LoK standee? How tall is it, and could you take a picture?

3. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan
    How much do you want for the LoK standee? How tall is it, and could you take a picture?
    I pulled this picture off the net, it gives you an idea of what it looks like and how big it is. This is not a picture of the actual standee I have, but mine is exactly the same thing.

The standee I have was never put out in a store, so it's in very good condition.

Make me an offer. Keeep in mind shipping will cost a bit for this item.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

4. Ten bucks plus the cheapest shipping you can do. You have any idea how much it would be?

5. I don't think it would be hard to get more than $10 for it
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

6. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan
    Ten bucks plus the cheapest shipping you can do. You have any idea how much it would be?
    Cheapest shipping for a standee is going to at least $30.

7. I'm not so sure it would cost that much.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

8. The Ikaruga Sake set still up for grabs by chance, PB?
    omg TNL epics!

9. I just updated the listing.

A few things have been sold, including the Ikaruga sake set. Many other items are in the deal making process and will probably be gone shortly.

Keep the offers coming. I may be adding more stuff soon.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

10. My offer is still $12us on F355. If you change your mind post or PM me, thanks.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.