Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomi's List of Good People...

1. Nomi's List of Good People...

Yay!

diffusionx- Got the games fairly quick, in good condition. Free soundtrack, too.

Xeno Gigas- Bought my SMS from him, great seller. He's also bought from me and is extremely pleasant to work with.

mzo- Pays good money and he's prompt to give it up.

Hot Like Wasabi- Quick payment, no problems at all.

Melf- Easy to get in touch with, payment on time.

OmegaFlareX- Pays very fast and is very accessible for communication.

No-one worthy of a Boo yet, I like this place. Safer than eBay.

2. Add EMAGDNIM to the good list. anybody who sells me cheap bemani is a saint by my standards.

I also forgot Bisonian. Silly me. Definitely a good person to deal with.

3. icarusfalls totally made my day. IIDX 3rd Style, sealed, and 6th Style combined for an AMAZING deal. I couldn't be happier.

4. Empty_One and voltz are both really quick and easy to get ahold of (and patient!).

5. But I'm dying here!

It's good to hear the check came through.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. It should be there really soon! empty_one got his stuff, and they were sent the same day.

7. the Nomi pr0n can wait a couple more days can't it voltz?

8. The game can wait, but I dunno on the pr0n...
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

9. YOU MEAN THERE'S PRON INVOLVED??

HURRY UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    icarusfalls totally made my day. IIDX 3rd Style, sealed, and 6th Style combined for an AMAZING deal. I couldn't be happier.
    You should see his room... it's literally packed with good shit; you can't even see the floor. And he was trying to get me to buy it all off of him, the tempting bastard.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery