Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite EGM Editor/Reviewer Past or Present.

Your Favorite EGM Editor/Reviewer Past or Present.

I gotta say James Mielke, Shoe, and Che are my favorites even though I don't always agree on some of their reviews.

Who are your favorites? or ones you enjoy reading?

Korian

Ed Semrad and Martin Alessi.

I stopped reading the mag consistently around '93.

Yeah I liked Ed Semard was Y's Book 1+2 the first game to get perfect scores? I seem to remember something about Y's and Ed Semard.

Korian

Yeah Ed gave Y's I and II a ten in the 1990 Buyer's Guide.

5. Dan Hsu, because he got me a motorcycle.
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

Andy787 Guest
    Milky currently.

7. Current: James Mielke.

Past/All Time: Martin Alessi.

Sushi-X was good too, if only for the mystery factor.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Originally posted by Reno
    Dan Hsu, because he got me a motorcycle.
    Huh?

9. dan hsu , che ,and ed semrad.

10. I don't like Mielke, . . . whats a good analogy. . . a guy that likes to go to art films and complain about not being able to understand them.

I used to like Che, a few things turned that off, but he still registers as the only Super Robot fan in the mag, and if I was still reading it, I'd check to see how he's dissapointed about the next Gundam . . . or go on about Captain Harlock(and who else would?)

he was even hording super famicom carts when he was in japan. and that's what I would do. + famicom.

as for "old editors" or whatever. I didn't pay much attention to who they were back then. I wasn't buying the mags, and when I saw them, it was usually to see a bit of news on the next RPG on the SNES that I wasn't going to own.