Thread: Flea Market Hauls

1. Flea Market Hauls

I had tremendous NES luck at the flea market this weekend!!! I landed Commando, Castlevania III (Rental box and manual,) Dragon Warriors III&IV(box on IV) and Final Fantasy for a whopping total of $15!!! They all work and their batteries still work!!! <<does the Snoopy dance>> Anyone else got any good flea market hauls they'd like to share?
    "Max: Should I confront, subdue, and pummel the suspected perpetrator Sam?
    Sam: Sick 'em up little buddy."

-Sam & Max, Freelance Police

2. damn! you got dragon warrior 3 and 4 in there......for 15 bucks!?!?! that's fuckin' amazing.....i gotta start goin' to flea markets.

3. On an unrelated note, is there a way you can replace the batteries in a game? Just curious if its possible and what it would entail...

4. Originally posted by Master
    On an unrelated note, is there a way you can replace the batteries in a game? Just curious if its possible and what it would entail...
    I know it is possible. I just don't know how...EGM was supposed to say how this month I believe...But I may be wrong.
    "Max: Should I confront, subdue, and pummel the suspected perpetrator Sam?
    Sam: Sick 'em up little buddy."

-Sam & Max, Freelance Police

5. I think the battery NES games use is the same one that the Saturn and DC VMUs use - the 2032 if I remember correctly. Opening a NES game requires a 3.5mm gamebit, and I think you need to solder the battery into place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. I found a slick pair of headphones (white plastic...yeah!) for $5 a long time ago at a flea market. They still work beautifully.