Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to Whoopee Camp?

1. Was Kenji Kaido really on Tomba 2's staff? I know he was a planner for Ape Escape and that came out not too long after Tomba 2 did. Besides the IGN article, I haven't seen his name mentioned as part of Whoopee Camp at all? Anyone have the Tomba 2 instructions manual to check?

2. I just checked the manual; he's not in there.

3. I remember reading one of the creators of Tomba went off and created ICO for ps2.

4. Well, those are two of my favorite games but they couldn't be more different in just about every way. Surprising to hear.

5. Its too bad that we won't see another one of these, Tomba is a fantastic character. He really has loads of personality, really could have been a shinning mascot for Playstation if Sony would have advertised it better, plus they would have actually owned the character unlike Crash and Spyro.

Yeah these are two must own games for the PSone. I went through Tomba 1, but am only a few worlds into Tomba 2 I believe, I kinda unexpectidly stopped playing it for some reason, probably ditracted by a new game most likely, I really need to go back and jump back into it. But
    Barf! Barf! Barf!