Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1980's Game Logo Quiz

1. 1980's Game Logo Quiz

http://www.madville.com/corporate.php?id=4#guess

Took me a day and half to finally nail them all.

Enjoy.

Edited: Answers below if you really want to know.

A-Galaga B-Burgertime C-Space Invaders D-Arkanoid E-Zoo Keeper F-Street Fighter G-Dig Dug H-Jungle Hunt I-Centipede J-Journey K-Donkey Kong L-Galaxian M-Marble Madness N-Double Dragon O-Punch Out P-Pac Man Q-Q Bert R-Asteroids S-Tempest T-Out Run U-Joust V-Carnival W-Star Wars X-Qix Y-Mappy Z-Zaxxon

2. I gave it a go earlier today. Pretty nifty quiz I say, but I only got a few. I am teh sux.
    A is for action

18/26 in five minutes. It would have been two minutes, except that the dumbass who designed it put spaces in places where they don't belong and left out hyphens where they do belong.

4. Yeah, the Q-bert one pissed me off.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Only 16/26 for me.

Some of those are pretty tough. Though I was pleased that I got Journey.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. 17/26 for what I could recognize fairly easily. Space problems and such are annoying, yeah, especially when you're sure you know what it is. I know I know a few of the ones remaining, I know I've seen them a hundred times, but I just can't think of them. Frustrating. I did one of these with other corporate logos and I had the same problem.

So far, I'm up to 23 out of 26 after about 10 minutes of trying.

8. 16/26 <3 mins...but look at my age

9. 19 out of 26 and it's driving me nuts. I'm missing E, H, N, O, S, W, and X. Every single one of those letters is laughing at me for forgetting where they go.

Great quiz, though. Ah, memories.

-edit- 20 out of 26, and I feel really stupid for missing W now.

James

10. Quote Originally Posted by Agent X
    So far, I'm up to 23 out of 26 after about 10 minutes of trying.
    I actually thought you would do better than that.

I got 1 of them. Because, hey, how many classic games end in Z? I recognize a lot of them, I just cant put my finger on them.