Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: "A boy of 15 made legal history yesterday.."

1. If the kid videotaped it, sped it up and dubbed it with benny hill music, I'd download it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    If the kid videotaped it, sped it up and dubbed it with benny hill music, I'd download it.
    Hill's Angels!
    Time for a change

3. Thumbs Up

<-- That little dude says it all.. *Chemist goes and vomits*
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

4. She no doubt finds this as stressful and bizarre as anyone else.

5. Sweet mother of fuck, this is by far the most disturbing thing ever!

6. I could go for the "mother fucker" joke but I... I just won't.

Quote Originally Posted by cka
    If the kid videotaped it, sped it up and dubbed it with benny hill music, I'd download it.
    Anything sped up and to Benny Hill music is hilarious. I've even seen 9/11 footage sped up to Benny Hill music.

7. Oh wow. Hook me up with that vid.

8. I don't have it anymore, but I think my friend does. I'll see what I can do.

10. "Right, mum! Right time for a bit of buggery!"

You know, I can't think of a more tragic thread posted on TNL that ended up making me laugh more. You guys are sick fucks.

Goddamn, bustin a nut in your own mother? Fucked up. Seriously, picture your own mom in that position. Hopefully, none of you can. This kid needs to be killed, if he'd rape his own mother there's no telling what else he'd do.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww