Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "A boy of 15 made legal history yesterday.."

1. I wonder if she spanked him for being bad? Kinky!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    Some far-leftist wacko lawyer will take this kids case OR some far-leftist wackos will start saying its not his fault, but society's fault. We all let him down...
    Or some right-wing wacko will say if he'd prayed in school more he wouldn't have done it, or that its the 'perverse left-wing media' that drove him to give his mother the high hard one.
    Time for a change

3. I wonder if there was bukakke involved? If she wouldn't do that for her own flesh and blood then I don't know what our society has come to.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I find it pretty interesting that some of you make fun of it.

5. Some far-leftist wacko lawyer will take this kids case OR some far-leftist wackos will start saying its not his fault, but society's fault. We all let him down...
    That probably will be the case but nobody's gonna buy it. He raped his mother, jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Or some right-wing wacko will say if he'd prayed in school more he wouldn't have done it, or that its the 'perverse left-wing media' that drove him to give his mother the high hard one.
    The right wing believes that there are people who are inherently fucked up. They don't blame it on not praying. It is the idiots on the left that think that they can rehabilitate everyone. Those dumb fucks would try to use hypnosis to figure out who abused Satan as a child so they can help him.

7. I'm sure Mom (and/or Dad) must have done a really shitty job raising this kid for him to be quite this fucked up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    The right wing believes that there are people who are inherently fucked up. They don't blame it on not praying. It is the idiots on the left that think that they can rehabilitate everyone. Those dumb fucks would try to use hypnosis to figure out who abused Satan as a child so they can help him.
    Please for fuck's sake, don't turn this into a "liberals" vs "conservative" thing. There are dickheads on both sides of the coin. Deal with it and shut the fuck up.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Please for fuck's sake, don't turn this into a "liberals" vs "conservative" thing. There are dickheads on both sides of the coin. Deal with it and shut the fuck up.
    just highlighting that part for Yoshi's sake.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    It'd be even more messed up if he knocked her up. And she kept it. And then they got married and raised it together.
    that wacky Oedipus complex. always sneaking up on you when you least expect it. like a rapist even! a mother rapist in this case...