Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5060626364

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

1. Quote Originally Posted by station82o
    And i dont care if this makes me sound racist or whatever, but why has everything square been releasing these days been japanese-centric, such as the characters eyes? Whatever happened to the universal look of the old days?
    Better technology = closer to photorealism = "universal" people looking like creepy dolls. Square is in Japan, made by Japanese people + huge Japanese market = people are Japanese.

2. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Wait so are you saying Dyne didnt get the joke? I just cant believe that.
    jokes are supposed to be funny LLLLLOOOLLLLLLZZZZZZ!!!!!!

slugger.

3. Quote Originally Posted by station82o
    And i dont care if this makes me sound racist or whatever, but why has everything square been releasing these days been japanese-centric, such as the characters eyes? Whatever happened to the universal look of the old days?
    So when Square's main customer base - Japanese gamers - were playing games with character that didn't resemble them at all, that was okay. But now that they are making characters that more resemble their main customer base, and not us Westerners, that's not okay.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    So when Square's main customer base - Japanese gamers - were playing games with character that didn't resemble them at all, that was okay. But now that they are making characters that more resemble their main customer base, and not us Westerners, that's not okay.
    Maybe by "universal" he meant that there are now characters in Square games which are most definately male, but with Amano's artwork everyone's Gackt. Not to say that the stars of the show have changed much in that regard but Barrett is assuredly not a woman.

Because I don't recall any realistic artwork ever coming out of Squaresoft.

5. Amano was drawing before Gackt was a twinkle in anyone's eye. I was always under the impression that Nomura was the one gay for gackt?

6. Yeah, Nomura is the one who's totally gay for Gackt.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Do You Like Erotic?
    I was always under the impression that Nomura was the one gay for gackt?
    Everyone's gay for Gackt.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Not Shade
    Yeah, Nomura is the one who's totally gay for Gackt.
    Yeah, look at the in game shit from Amano, then look at the shitfests Nomura has made... Tidus, and this jackass from XII.

9. I'm relatively sure Nomura isn't the main character designer for XII.

10. Well, they need to get hurt, whomever it is.