Page 1 of 64 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

1. Film Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Seeing there wasn't a real official thread on this yet (not technically), I wanted to make this one and being the Final Fantasy Nut I am all but too happy to do so

Not much more info has been released on this I'm afraid though, other then the fact a preview DVD will be included in with Final Fantasy XII when it's released in Japan and they have the official website with a few tidbits here and there, just enough to tide me over for now I suppose...

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Official Website

I also found some cool wallpaper on there, see the links below:

Cloud and Sephiroth wallpaper 800x600,1024x768,1280x1024

Cloudy Wolf 800x600,1024x768,1280x1024

As you can guess the second one is now my new wallpaper ... but I wonder if this "Cloudy Wolf" thing is a bigger part to the story then I original thought, it does have it's own wallpaper after all... I guess I can only hope... ^..^
    Last edited by Werewolf; 07 Sep 2004 at 10:52 AM.

2. What's with the wolf? I thought Griever, and all, the lion... I missed something.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    What's with the wolf? I thought Griever, and all, the lion... I missed something.
    Griever is Squall's from Final Fantasy VIII, Cloud never really had one in the original... this is something they added in Advent Children.

4. Yeah. I knew Griever from FFVIII, but I had no idea about this wolf-Cloud thing. I was about t bust out FFVII and check, heh.

Odd.

5. I finally watched the trailer a little while back.

I want to see this. Now.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Yeah. I knew Griever from FFVIII, but I had no idea about this wolf-Cloud thing. I was about t bust out FFVII and check, heh.

Odd.
    Yeah I have no idea why ether... but I'm not complaining

Just a rumor but I have heard that the Square-Enix booth at this years E3 is going to have a few surprises... who knows maybe one of them is Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, it's not a definate but it's a very real possibilty from what I've heard ... which is why I just have to go this year.

7. This should be in Cinemania or Max Anime.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    This should be in Cinemania or Max Anime.
    Well it's not really anime technically speaking, nor is it cinema really since it's directly related to a video game story and not a film based on a video game... so really it's ok here

9. I'm not a big FF fan, the only one I played through was the original, but I really want to see this. I didn't really think much of it when I first heard about it, but after seeing the trailer I'm pretty damn impressed.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Well it's not really anime technically speaking,
    It's a japanese produced, japanese language animated movie. How is it not anime?
    nor is it cinema really since it's directly related to a video game story and not a film based on a video game... so really it's ok here
    The cinemania forum is also for TV and direct to video stuff.

Anyway, I don't really care that much, I'm just saying...