Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: New CG Appleseed movie

1. WTF New CG Appleseed movie

There is a new Appleseed movie in the works. A official site is up and has various info up plus a BAD ASS short but very cool trailor. The movie is all CG and looks very stylish in a cell shaded way.

But enough of this, go check it yourself.

Appleseed site

2. Never saw the original Appleseed, but that trailer was pretty awesome I think. Some cool action paired with good music, thumbs up.

3. Boom Boom Satellites.

Nice animation. It should look interesting on the big screen.

4. I seen I think one of the appleseed movies or series loooooooooong ago. It was one of the first things anime(when I actually knew stuff was anime) back in the early 90's. I didn't too much like it cause the action was at the end of it.

But this looks WAY better.

5. Yeah, the original Appleseed movie was horrible. However,the comic was great(I don't really like Shirow, but this was an exception), so I'm hoping they do a decent job of it.

6. Wow.

Looks much better than I thought it would.

Worth checking out.

7. I really hope they do the manga justice this time. Looks amazing, maybe this'll make up for the horrible anime.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    Boom Boom Satellites.

Nice animation. It should look interesting on the big screen.
    Is that the name of the song that plays? I think it said that...

Is that song gettable elsewhere I wonder?

9. Clicky

New one minute long trailer, starts off the same before you turn it off thinking you've seen it already.

Badass looking IMO.