Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want making, which Nintendo franchise?

1. Who do you want making, which Nintendo franchise?

With Nintendo handing out development duties to other developers on some of thier franchises, it made me think about what the next franchise Nintendo will hand out, and to whome? I dont know why I thought this, but it would rock if Capcom made a Yoshi Island action adventure 2D side scroller. Yeah, Im weird. So who do you want making which Nintendo franchise? Any franchise, any developer.

Z-roe
    A is for action

I wanna see id Software make a new Donkey Kong Country game.

Yeah, I said that.

3. You know that Yoshi Super Scope game? Give me a Sega made sequel (Jurrasic Park style).

4. GC Super Metroid II by Konami!! (more specifically, by Igarashi's team)

Yeah, I know, it's way too obvious...

5. Originally posted by dorikyasu
    GC Super Metroid II by Konami!! (more specifically, by Igarashi's team)

Yeah, I know, it's way too obvious...
    Not to me. ^_^;;

Diddy Kong has three frags left~
    Z-roe
    A is for action

6. I'd like to see Nintendo making Nintendo franchises.

But, in the spirit of this thread, I guess the guys that made Time Killers could do the next Super Smash Brothers game, complete with poorly animated sprites and decapitation moves...("Its-a me, Mario- ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!")

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Originally posted by Dolemite
    I'd like to see Nintendo making Nintendo franchises.

But, in the spirit of this thread, I guess the guys that made Time Killers could do the next Super Smash Brothers game, complete with poorly animated sprites and decapitation moves...("Its-a me, Mario- ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!")
    Hey, I remember that game, it was called Thrill Kill! Har!

And I'm with Dolemite, I want Nintendo to stick with making Nintendo franchises

8. Give me an EA developed Mario Football.
    *runs and hides*

9. Whatever happened to the rumored Pokemon fighting game being developed by Capcom?

Oh well.

Perhaps some kind of "Nintendo vs. Capcom" game. Smash brothers with Capcom characters in the fray. Or how about a Tetris Attack game with Capcom and Nintendo Characters?

Seriously though, I wanna see either capcom or namco do a Kid Icarus Game.

10. I'd like Capcom take over development of Mario Sunshine. I'd love to see Nemesis from RE3 just randomly show up and chase Mario with his rocket launcher...he could growl, "Maaarrriiioo....Maaarrriiioo..." the whole time. Nemesis was a baaaad mutha. Mario's water cannon couldn't do dick against him.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww