Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow 6 3 on XBL

1. Rainbow 6 3 on XBL

Apart from pgr2, I find rainbow 6 to have the best online community. The people I play with are very un-elitist, and while I'm pretty shit, they don't seem to mind and are really helpful.

Anyone here play it? anyone up for a game or 2? There's a pretty big chance that lag will ruin it, being that I live on the other side of the world, but it could be fun.

I also have pgr2, wolfenstein, top spin, and soldier of fortune 2, and I'll probably get some more live games this week.

2. I was on there all day....
    =]

just got this game...I suck ASS..........i dunno how ppl can play FPS' on this controller....but i am having fun talkin with ppl online...

most ppl are very helpful

But i have to go to bed now....work...

I think everyone plays it.

I'm in the process of searching for a sub-$30 copy; I doubt one exists.

4. I'll give it a rent if you guys want to throw down in the next few days.

5. I haven't been playing too much lately, but that will probably change soon. Evilmog, Epmode, Soundwave & PrincePlanet are the TNLers that I've played with the most. Evil & Epmode are on almost every night & are always happy to play with people from the board.

JM

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    I think everyone plays it.

I'm in the process of searching for a sub-$30 copy; I doubt one exists.
    Same here.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. TNLers (and their regular buddies) are on pretty much every evening. Good times, aided by the fact that "team TNL" is pretty damn good at the game (excluding me) without being too serious about it.

Anyone can add me to the Friends list, if they so desire.

Edit: As with any Live title, another cool benefit is you actually get to chat with some TNLers whom you may have not met before. Much cooler than you might think because, generally, they're good guys.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

8. i'm always up for a game, though i'm not online as much as i was.. anyway, i just added everyone here to my friends list.

pretty much every TNLer i met online has been cool. except for prince planet/sundog1. teamkilling bitch. i'm pretty sure he smells bad, too.

9. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    i'm always up for a game, though i'm not online as much as i was.. anyway, i just added everyone here to my friends list.

pretty much every TNLer i met online has been cool. except for prince planet/sundog1. teamkilling bitch. i'm pretty sure he smells bad, too.
    At least I'm not a goddamn CAMPER, you CAMPITY-FUCKING-CAMPING-CAMPER BIOTCH!!
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

10. Its always goodtimes when we can get a 5 or 6 man TNL team going. Its even better when myself, EvilMog, Stormshadow, Epmode get on the same team

I do use SamuraiMoogle as my Live name sometimes when EvilMog and I both want to play together, but thats only once or twice a week so we just share the EvilMog live name when only one of us are on.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"