Page 1 of 25 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Slug 3 for Xbox in 2004

1. Yield Metal Slug 3 for Xbox in 2004

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=566

"SNK NeoGeo USA recently announced that they have signed up with Microsoft to port over several games to the Xbox console. Currently they have plans to release both Metal Slug 3 and SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom this year. SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom will have full Xbox Live support. They also have plans to develop other games for the Xbox, from existing franchises. It's also woth noting that while we reported that SVC Chaos would be on XBox Live a few days before, nothing was "officially announced" at that time."

Looks like Sony's policies have pushed SNK into Microsoft's camp.

Well, holy shit. If it doesn't get through Sony, I'll get it on the box. Sweet.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. A bold move on SNK's part.

I wonder if this means SamSho 0 could hit Xbox with Live play?

Your article didn't mention it, but the one on Gamespot says that "SNK wants to add Live functionality into as many titles as possible" which is why I talked about SamSho 0 with live play.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. The question is, will Microsoft be more accepting of 2D games?

5. Quote Originally Posted by UndeadKing
    The question is, will Microsoft be more accepting of 2D games?
    They already signed up with Microsoft, and I'm pretty sure MS knows that SNK only makes 2d games.

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    A bold move on SNK's part.

I wonder if this means SamSho 0 could hit Xbox with Live play?

Your article didn't mention it, but the one on Gamespot says that "SNK wants to add Live functionality into as many titles as possible" which is why I talked about SamSho 0 with live play.
    Or that new Last Blade I keep hearing about??

OR A LAST BLADE ONLINE COLLECTION DROOOOL!!!!

Never.
    My Backloggery

7. I have a feeling MS is doing this with SNK (they also have a deal with Sammy) to finally snag Japanese gamers into getting the xbox with Live play.

8. Damn, great move and all, but I already have MS1-5,X and SamSho0 on my XBox :P

They should make MS3 Live. Why not??
    My Backloggery

10. I'm still waiting for those SNK Collections they talked about awhile ago, the compliations they were going to put out with their older games.