Thread: Star Wars Role-playing games

Rian Holmes Guest

Star Wars Role-playing games

I have overheard a rumor that there is to be a STar Wars Ep2 role-playing comming out in the future.

I say it will be shot down by everybody. Any-who what do you guys think?

2. Lucasarts is making a Star Wars RPG for the Xbox that takes place 4,000 years before Episode 1 (about the rise of the Jedi and the Sith), but that's all I've heard. I'm actually looking forward to the Bounty Hunter game, though I would have preferred it to have starred Boba Fett as opposed to his daddy. It's looking like a straight action game, though I think it would have been neat if it had a sort-of Action-RPG vibe to it...you know, you get presented with choices for bounties, you go out, get info on them, buy equipment, do some detective work tracking them down, then go in with either stealth or all guns blazing to bring 'em in. Not that would have been cool.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Rian Holmes?! I thought you were lost forever when the boards moved.

Welcome back, Ghost.

4. Originally posted by Dolemite
    Lucasarts is making a Star Wars RPG for the Xbox that takes place 4,000 years before Episode 1 (about the rise of the Jedi and the Sith), but that's all I've heard.
    Bioware's making it. Lucasarts is just publishing it.

5. Originally posted by Saint of Killers

Bioware's making it. Lucasarts is just publishing it.
    Yeah, I know. That probably means that it'll actually be good.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I just want Star Wars Galaxies. Mmm... Tasty...

Rian Holmes Guest
    nope I am still here Kaneda,

Now I have scene the Bounty Hunter pics and the graphics looks nice.

The plot is even better