Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bobblehead Trading Post: featuring Mega Man

1. The Bobblehead Trading Post: featuring Mega Man

**I think I found the last Mario bobblehead in Virginia. If you've been looking out for me, thanks.***

I'm still looking for any Mega Man bobbleheads that aren't Classic or Legends. Especially an X. I'll trade any MM bobble I have an extra of, for one I don't have, straight up.

If you're looking to get rid of other game collectibles (particularly Ikaruga sake sets ), let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. I'm pretty sure I can get you one still in box. Let me check my local GS stores this week and I'll let you know.

BTW, what do I have to do to get that Mega Man bobblehead from Game Crazy? Which game do you preorder? I checked the site and didn't see it anywhere.

3. megaman blue chip was the game for the gba , i found the only gamecrazy in dfw to do it (thanks to burgundy for the tip). there were 2 different bobbleheads a mm classic and a megaman x , i did 2 preorders (i will never buy the game just wanted the promos) to get one of each and they also gave me a megaman 15th anniversary tshirt to boot

4. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G
    megaman blue chip was the game for the gba , i found the only gamecrazy in dfw to do it (thanks to burgundy for the tip). there were 2 different bobbleheads a mm classic and a megaman x , i did 2 preorders (i will never buy the game just wanted the promos) to get one of each and they also gave me a megaman 15th anniversary tshirt to boot
    There's an X one? Sonofabitch.

If you don't mind, see if you can get another X for me. I'll make it worth your while.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    I'm pretty sure I can get you one still in box. Let me check my local GS stores this week and I'll let you know.

BTW, what do I have to do to get that Mega Man bobblehead from Game Crazy? Which game do you preorder? I checked the site and didn't see it anywhere.
    I don't think it's on the site...you'll have to check B&M if you have them by you. My Game Crazy just put them out on the case and gave them away with any preorder.

I have a few extra Classic bobbles, and I'll trade you one if you need it, but it's going to command a premium over the Mario, IMO. If you find X bobbles only, let me know and we can trade straight up.

Thanks, guys!

5. I also have a Target Star Fox bobblehead, with case and certificate.

6. I have him.

I'm pretty much looking for retail Mario and MMX. (And maybe Dr. Muto, but let's not push it.)

I'd see if you can get the MM bobbles locally, and if you can't, we'll work something out.

7. I own like one game-related toy and it's the Mario you're looking for. I'm looking at him right now (well, in between sentences - I still look at the keyboard when I'm typing). I won't part with him for any amount of money, but I thought I'd share the info.

8. It's really not that hard to find. Let me know when you have an Ikaruga sake set.

Oh, and apparently there's a Legends bobblehead too. WTF?

9. Picked up Mario and Legends today.

I'm still looking for any Mega Man bobbleheads that aren't Classic or Legends. Especially an X. I'll trade any MM bobble I have an extra of, for one I don't have, straight up.

10. UPDATE: Found X.