Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet The Parents

Meet The Parents

Anyone check out Meet The Parents? I thought that Movie was really funny Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson. Some funny scenes with the family cat and a lie detector. One of the best mainstream comidies I have seen in awhile.

Korian

2. gaylord focker....hahaha

The scene where Stiller goes to the bathroom and sees the family cat taking a shit in the toilet is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Well, I thought it was ok, but not as good as everyone claim it to be. It had some funny moments, but there were many boring and unfunny part as well. Stiller and Deniro were pretty good.

I completely forgot, that Owen Wilson was in it as well. Funny to see them in both Meet the Parents and later in Zoolander.

4. I saw it... and hated it. I hate Stiller, I hate 'guy gets shit on constantly' comedy, and ummm... I hate... errr... that's it for now...

Originally posted by EThugg
    I saw it... and hated it. I hate Stiller, I hate 'guy gets shit on constantly' comedy, and ummm... I hate... errr... that's it for now...
    So what type of Movies are you into Ethugg? maybe that upcoming Ghost Rider Movie they are gonna make?

Korian

6. GR better be good... like Blade, not like Spider-Man

7. When was Ghost Rider announced...? and yeah I have to agree that Meet the parents was just plain BORING...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

8. Meet the parents had a few funny parts, but i felt that it got much more attention than it deserved. for anyone who doesn't know, a sequel is planned. guess what its called? "meet the faulkers". DeNiro is also doing a sequel to analyze this. boy, his career sure went down the shiter.

Originally posted by Kinopio
    Meet the parents had a few funny parts, but i felt that it got much more attention than it deserved. for anyone who doesn't know, a sequel is planned. guess what its called? "meet the faulkers". DeNiro is also doing a sequel to analyze this. boy, his career sure went down the shiter.
    I guess the Scoop on DeNiro is he makes crap movies like Rocky and Bullwinkle, 15 Minutes to fund his own movie production company.

Korian

wEEman33 Guest
    Originally posted by Korian

I guess the Scoop on DeNiro is he makes crap movies like Rocky and Bullwinkle, 15 Minutes to fund his own movie production company.

Korian
    I love MTP for its subtle humor, but Dinero's recent movie Showtime was complete shite.

On a related note, Zoolander was a great movie that no one saw.