Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XSN price drop

1. Yield XSN price drop

This is a few days old, plz excuse it if it is a dup.

Happy Puppy is reporting that Microsoft will be dropping the Retail Price of its entire XSN lineup on Februrary 25, 2004. The prices will be changed from the current $49.99 to $29.99. The following titles are included in this:
    Top Spin
    NFL Fever 2004
    Links 2004
    NBA Inside Drive 2004
    Amped 2
    NHL Rivals 2004

I was planning to finally pick up Top-spin very soon, but I guess I wait until the drop. I very well might get Links too.

2. If the fucking league support for Top Spin in yet? I was pissed as hell when I bought the game and XSN wasnt in place yet for the game.

3. I've been wanting Top Spin and Amped 2, but I may get Links too
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

4. We'll find out if it's the real deal today. If they did go down, I'm all over Links and Top Spin. NHL Rivals is a slim possibility.
    It's all about the New York Islanders!!!

5. I'll be getting Links and possibly Amped 2 if this is true. I'll check Target tomorrow.
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. Top Spin, Links, and Amped 2 will be mine!

More online goodness for my 'box!

7. Just to let people know, so far as I can tell, it did indeed happen. A local store here had all of those games dropped to $29 - I snatched up Links. I went over to Best Buy, but they still had the games at $49. By now, however, they may have caught up.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Best Buy's weekly ad shows a price drop for some, but not all of the XSN games. When I find Amped 2 for $30, I'm snatching it up. I'm hooking on the OXM demo.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Not a single game has dropped anywhere I've checked... oh well.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Not a single game has dropped anywhere I've checked... oh well.
    Where have you been looking? I got Top Spin at Gamestop the day of the drop.

I didn't look at the eb site, but gamestop.com has all the above mentioned at $29.99