Thread: Play (Video Game) Soccer on ESPN

1. Puyo Play (Video Game) Soccer on ESPN

If the stereotype of the hardcore gamer is true, none of us is likely to end up on ESPN on the merits of athletic ability. But, though the Wheaties box shot is still out of reach, our friend Jason Madhosingh wants New York-area gamers to know the sports channel "one moment in time" can still be yours.

Konami's forthcoming Winning Eleven 7 will be featured on ESPN's ColdPizza next Thursday, February 5. If you'd like the opportunity to show up and play the game, send an e-mail to ColdPizza@espn.com with the following information:

1. Name
    2. City
    3. E-mail address
    4. Daytime telephone number
    5. Alternate (cell number)
    6. Age
    7. Please mention that you were sent by Jason Madhosingh, ElectricArtists

Because it is a morning show, you will need to be there by 6:30, but that gels nicely with an all-night session on Xbox Live.

I wish they had it set up so that, as I play, I could see the entire field on one TV and a closeup of an individual player on the other... that would be like a dream come true.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. That kind of technology is but a dream. We have our finest plumbers working on it, though. Who knows, maybe in twenty or thirty weeks, we'll see something like that. May you live so long.

4. our friend Jason Madhosingh wants New York-area gamers
    I guess that leaves me out.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. Voltz: Honestly, was that necessary? Perhaps you can explain to me why the fact you're not a New York resident provoked that type of harsh remark. Please refrain from those type of remarks on our headlines board.

6. I got a little caught up remembering a comment from someone else, oops.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. I'm sure they'll take anyone...as long as you fly your own ass to New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

8. As long as they're paying the air fare it's worth it.