Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet Another Limited Edition Xbox

Yield Yet Another Limited Edition Xbox

Quote Originally Posted by GameSpot
    Just weeks after Microsoft announced two special-edition Xboxes for the Japanese market, details have emerged about a new limited-issue Xbox for Europe. The "Crystal Pack" will feature a clear, translucent console and two controllers with the same frosty, Fortress-of-Solitude-style finish.

According to reports, the Crystal Pack will go on sale on March 14th, the second anniversary of the Xbox's launch in Europe. While the console's packaging states it will be a limited edition, Microsoft has released no details about a price point or how many units will be put on the market.
    http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6087121.html

2. Serves you right for actually buying the thing in the US.

But seriously, it is a tad retarded. Sell bad, get good shit. Sell good, get crap.

3. Goddamnit, that looks awesome.
    Time for a change

This is the seventh limited edition Xbox (Japan: Clear Black, Orta, DOA, White; Euro: Clear Green; US: Mountain Dew), not counting the one given out internally, and only the f'ugliest one has been in the US. What a crock.

5. I might pick one up now, was gonna wait for Xbox 2 but it sure is good looking.
    And boohoo you have no idea how much we have suffered because of France and Germany in the history of videogames.

6. What the hell? Microsoft is a US company! For the love of God give us something not disgusting-looking!

:hrmph:

7. I like my black and green original X-Box. But that clear one looks really cool, too.

8. I'd rather stick with the one I have...thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. so much for the advantage of having a US console maker.. all the cool shit goes overseas..
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

10. I still haven't bought an Xbox... I just use my bro's but if this was to come out here, I would snatch it up quick.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert