Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy - 19.99

1. Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy - 19.99

Finally dropped to 19.99 for xbox and ps2, at ebgames.com.

Not sure about the B&M stores and all the other ones (waiting for it to drop at best buy to get it for 15) but they should all follow soon.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. So I take it the game is good? I've only seen one movie of it and it didn't show that much gameplay. But I'm still fairly interested.

3. Yes, it's good. Go buy it. NOW!

NOW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. You think everything is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    You think everything is good.
    No, that's Jeremy.

6. Jeremy things everything is spectacularly good and very great, but may have some flaws that some people may not like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    You think everything is good.
    That isn't true . . . well . . . maybe . . . so what!
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

foreverand1daythat'sneveryoucan'trunyoucan'thidenosurprisecloseyoureyescomewith me

There was a game CV didn't like, and we both made fun of it, but I can't remember it
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. I know I don't like stuff, Mzo. It's just that the games I do like I gush about, to a rediculous extreme, and the ones I don't like I just ignore and don't say two words about.

Sometimes I get vocal about the stinkers, like Phantom Crash (in the Mech Assault 2 thread), but it isn't often, and because of it people like Burg and Diffx feel a compulsion to say so.

But thanks for those supportive words. They make your cleft that much more sexy.

10. Sphinx is the best game that came out last year IMO, and the fact that the price drop happened so quickly makes me believe it isn't selling well. It is a sad day when 3 of the best games of the last year(Prince of Persia, BG&E, Sphinx) totally bomb while crap like all of the GTA clones sell by the truckload.