Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: List of new price drops

1. According to cheapassgamer, Onimusha 2 is now $10 at Best Buy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. EB is running their preowned deal again... buy 2 used games, save 20%, buy 3 used games save 25%, and buy 4 used games and save 30% (all these prices are assuming the fact you have their discount card).

Goes until the end of Feb, I usually take advantage of these deals to get cheap PS One or DC games I might have missed out on before with a nice discount involved.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Wow, PN03 for that little? It's 39.99CDN at EB. Worth a pick up if you ask me, but not until i finish a bunch of games on my warpact, which might take a long time.

4. Was at EB today, and noticed that R: Racing Evolution is now 29.99, at least for ps2. I'd imagine the price drop is for all three systems, however.

5. yeah i saw that. Really bugs me its only PS2 though, or I would have jumped on the xbox vers.

6. I ordered Onimusha 2 during there last 9.99 sale about amonth ago and just got it Friday...

7. Silent Hill 3 is now $30.

I STILL haven't bought Valkyrie Profile.

What the hell is wrong with me?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo

You're kind of screwed now, since the Ebay price jumped up to 70-80 bucks...

I waited too The only chance I got is getting it at EB or Gamestop used where they will only price it for 10 something.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo

You and me both. I'll let you know if I ever see it used somewhere, I could pick you up a copy.