Page 2 of 138 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: GI Joe Movie

1. Into the avatar you go.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    *please have the baroness please have the baroness*
    Oh god, yes. Please...

Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    Into the avatar you go.
    Theif! My beautiful work...!

When I went to the old French Fireman link to get the url for that pic I noticed that you were all pissy that Diffx made the original Fireman pic his av before you could...now you should be happy. This one's cooler, anyway.

Oh, and if anyone in the movie screams "Co-Bra-la-la-la-la-la-la!" I'll burn the fucking theater down.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I'm all about this film! Just so long as they don't get any "bright" ideas . . . like casting Hally Berry as freaking Cat Woman.

Dole, that picture is beauty incarnate. I cry tears of joy now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Theif! My beautiful work...
    neener neener neener!

* runs for the hills

When I went to the old French Fireman link to get the url for that pic I noticed that you were all pissy that Diffx made the original Fireman pic his av before you could...now you should be happy. This one's cooler, anyway.
    I remember that awhile back, but I'm glad he's willing to let me use it for now.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. Ok so who we gonna cast? Who would you have for the different characters..come to think of it, who would you leave out of the movie? Think Don Johnson would wanna get a pay check for a change? They gonna have an old Sgt Slaughter in a veterans hospital?

On a side note, how do you think they'll handle the terrorism deal? Can they really get away with using Cobra when Al Queda is out there?

Lastly, they gotta use the theme song some how. It ruled. Even hearing it now I just wanna yell YO JOE!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Error
    Ok so who we gonna cast? Who would you have for the different characters..come to think of it, who would you leave out of the movie?
    Quick Kick = Jackie Chan

Zartan = Michael Jackson

Chuckles = Brad Pitt

Destro = Shaquille O Neal

Snake Eyes = Jean Claude Van Damme(since hes such a shitty actor - its best if he just stays silent throughout the whole movie-with his face covered)

Stalker = Wesley Snipes

RoadBlock = Busta Rymes ( hes gonna have to bulk up for this one)

Mainframe = Edward Norton

Hawk = Mel Gibson

Duke = Hugh Jackman

Baroness= Salma Hayek

and last but not least

Cobra Commander = Ahnold Swarzanegger

Sure fire hit

7. Actually I think Michael Duncan Clark would make a cool Roadblock. As for Salma Hayek as the Baroness, I can see her dressed up as her (mmmmm), but I can't hear her talkin like the Baroness.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error
    Lastly, they gotta use the theme song some how. It ruled. Even hearing it now I just wanna yell YO JOE!
    Not the original theme. That sucked compared to the movie theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

9. Have you seen the new cat-woman costume they have for Halle Berry?

It's terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. I beg to differ. Old theme rocked.