Page 1 of 138 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: GI Joe Movie

1. GI Joe Movie

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/476/476064p1.html

January 28, 2004 - IGN FilmForce has learned that the live-action feature film version of G.I. Joe is "definitely" set-up at Paramount Pictures with former Warner Brothers exec Lorenzo di Bonaventura producing and Michael Gordon (Frank Miller's 300) scripting.

We were informed that it is a "done deal" and that there could be an announcement in the trades as soon as February.

G.I. Joe will use the characters popularized by the 1980s animated TV series, comic books and toy line as the basis for the new film. We've been advised that the big-screen Joe will be "set in the present with a high concept."
    pwned by Ivan

2. This...this is something I have dreamed about since I was a kid. Please, please, please don't suck.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Roadblock MUST rap and scat every line just like in the cartoon. and while he's at it, sing about body massages. BODY MASSAGE!

4. I just want a feature-length modified PSA GI Joe movie. It would be the greatest thing ever. It would be so great that every other studio could just stop developing comedies right then and there because they would never be able to top it.

That reminds me, I need to go pick up a copy of the Transformers movie, I've been wanting to see that again recently.

5. Xbox 360 I

Hmmm..I dunno. it's going to be very hard to get the casting right but it's still possible to make this movie and have it turn out good. Too bad Chris Latta died, Cobra Commander will never be the same without him. And also I agree, if Roadblock doesn't rhyme every line then fuck this movie.

6. The CGI movies are bad. I hope the live action movie willl be better.

7. OMG! A pic from the movie has already been leaked to the net!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. it already looks incredible!

9. *please have the baroness please have the baroness*
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    OMG! A pic from the movie has already been leaked to the net!

Cobra pwns France.

I want Duke's death scene played out just the same, with the wound moving from the left to the right side of his chest from scene to scene.
    pwned by Ivan