Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexiest Videogame Damsels in Distress

1. Leila was in Rolling Thunder 1 & 2 and made a small cameo in the intro of RT3. She was a damsel-in-distress in RT1 and a playable character in RT2. Oddly enough, the Japanese version of RT1 was set during the late 1960s, thirty years before RT2 and oddly enough, she hasn't aged a bit in RT2. Oh well, it's not like videogames are famous for having coherent continuity.

Irene Lew was a very typical anime damsel. She acts tough in front of Ryu by shooting him with a tranquilizer gun, yet eventually gets captured by the main bad guy. In Ninja Gaiden 3, she actually did stand-up agaisnt Foster and his Ryu-clone near the end and I'm surprised they haven't put her in a Dead or Alive game yet.

2. I always thought the chick from Phelios who loses more and more clothing between levels was pretty hot.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. Sylvia from Kung-Fu Master.

she epitomizes the damsel in distress. I loved that game, and I
    don't know why.

oh yes.

HA HEE HA HEH HA HEH HO

I'd play just to hear that.

4. Damsels IN distress?

Ehh... they ususally aren't that great...

Damsels casuing or creating distress are usually much better...

Mmm...scroll down a bit...

5. rezo: Did you know that Kung-Fu Master was based on a movie called Wheels on Meals? Although the film itself has little in common with the game, Thomas was played good ol Jackie Chan while Sylvia was played by a former Miss Spain named Lola Forner.

Metal Slug: You know, I think we should start a sexiest fighting game babe thread, don't you think? I personally think Cham-Cham is hot, yet she only appeared in Samurai Shodown II (and the RPG) and yet, SNK pays more attention to that Nakoruru-clone, Rimururu.

6. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Princess Peach and Daphne, full-on agree. (And the new Dragon's Lair looks kick-ass.)
    I prefer Kimberly, from "Space Ace."

Gotta love those redheads.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. Cham-Cham? Bleh... I'm not into ape-women, really...

Threadage!

8. Originally posted by sleeveboy

I prefer Kimberly, from "Space Ace."

Gotta love those redheads.
    Gotta agree with you there. You can never have too much redheads.

9. How about the prisoners in Dragon Knight 2 ?

Honestly, I'd pick Irene from Ninja Gaiden. Even though they were damn repetitive, Ninja Gaiden's sunset endings were immensely satisfying. *-neo