Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suikoden 2, is this a nice price?

1. My EB had it used for the same price and I passed on it. I went to another local game store and they had it used for $35. I lucked out and the disc was in like perfect shape.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. With the Gamer discount card you'd get 10% off, and this month if you buy extra games you get some extra savings. 20% off two, 25% off three, 30% off four or more. Even if you toss on a $2 Madden 97 you'd knock $13 off the price.

Crap, now I sound like a commercial.

James

3. People should try thrift stores. Today I found Suikoden 2 for $25 and its in perfect condition.

4. You shoulda bought mine, damnit.

5. I've never had any luck with the thrift stores, I did however, find the strategy guide for $5 at Half-Price-Books.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Fuck man, it's better than 100% of everything else. I seriously consider SII to be the best game of all time--the story/gameplay is just that damned good.
    I agree ('cept i'd add a comma between "fuck" and "man"). well, maybe not the best of all time. that honor goes to ICO. 3rd best though (2nd is Thief).

7. Heh, I bought this game new when it was like $29.99, and I played it for all of 10 minutes, said, "this is lame", and put it on the shelf, where it's been for the past five years.

8. you should e-bay it then, you will be less broke then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.