Thread: Asian PS2 + for sale

1. Asian PS2 + for sale

Hmph. I suppose it's time to ditch this thing. I never use it.

I'm looking to get rid of my Asian PS2. That's a region 3 PS2, and not region 2, so you won't be able to play DVDs of Japanese origin on the system, however, it plays ALL Asian and Japanese PS2 gaming software just fine. This system has not been moded or altered in any way, and has never been otherwise tampered with.

I know it sucks that it isn't a "Japanese" PS2, but it plays the imports just like a JPS2 would, so your only beef should be with the DVD capability.

The "+" in the title stands for a copy of Final Fantasy X: International, complete with fan disc, and a copy of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Whirlwind of Gold.

I do not have the original box to pack this in when I ship it, however I will make sure it is packed extremely securely in the box I am going to use. Wrapped up really tight, and lots of cushioning between the system and the shipping box.

PM me and make me an offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. I'm real tempted to make an offer, but I'm probably not in the ballpark, since I'm not will to pay an ebay price. I might just be best off waiting. If you wanna through me a "fair" offer I could think on it.

3. Why don't you make that offer you're speculating isn't "good enough." I'm not looking for eBay prices. I just want to get rid of it.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. I have been thinking about getting an import PS2 for DDR lately...

PM sent.

5. PM GET!

6. Would you be interested in trading for any Neo Geo home carts?

7. Sadly, I do not own an AES. So, no. Sorry.

8. SOLD!