Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonuskun! I played Metal Slug 4 at southern hills golfland. Nener Nener!

1. Have you noticed a single thing that was new, or is it all recycled sprites?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. So did they finally implement 8-way firing, or is it still the same ol' stuff?

3. Originally posted by Dolemite
    Have you noticed a single thing that was new, or is it all recycled sprites?
    That's all I saw...

Is it still .50/credit at SHGL? I might give it another shot if it was cheaper, otherwise back to my MVS Slugs 1 & 3.

4. Originally posted by Freeter
    So did they finally implement 8-way firing, or is it still the same ol' stuff?
    Do you want invincibility and unlimited ammo, too?

5. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    Bonuskun, playing through a converter?
    Yes.

Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    Does that mean you are playing the MVS game on your AES or can converters also play AES games on an MVS?
    Yes & then No.

I'm just kinda' confused because the MVS cart is so much more expensive right now I can't see any AES owner buying it and then playing it through a converter.
    This cart is going to my arcade and then I will have the AES version. I didn't pay for it. My boss did and I'm getting the pleasure of 'Testing' the game out at home on my AES system.

So how is it? When the MVS drops to about $300 will it be worth it?
    The game is fucking fun. I have to admit it's no Slug 3 which I consider the BEST Slug game after X but it ranks right up there.

All in all I would say this is worth having in your collection more than anything.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Originally posted by Freeter
    So did they finally implement 8-way firing, or is it still the same ol' stuff?
    This game is defenetly not for you.
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

7. Originally posted by Metal_Slug

Do you want invincibility and unlimited ammo, too?

Invincibility is for scrubs, and you already start off with unlimited ammo