Thread: FS: Sega Nomad and Platinum Nintendo Game Cube-(in box, with all original materials)

1. FS: Sega Nomad and Platinum Nintendo Game Cube-(in box, with all original materials)

Decided to throw these into a separate thread, as my other one was supposed to just be for my games.

Make me an offer! I'm not asking much for the GC, but I don't want to let my Nomad go too cheap. Be reasonable, please.

Nomad
    This is in excellent condition. I don't have the box or packaging/manuals any longer, though. The Sega AA battery pack, and the Sega rechargeable battery pack are included with this, along with a Performance AC adapter. The rechargeable battery surprisingly still holds a few hours of play on it, as it hasn't been used too heavily. I do not have the cords that may have come with this to hook it up to a TV... I'm not sure if it did have any to begin with. I got this when I was pretty young and don't remember now.

The screen is in good shape, with only hairline scratches typical of light use. I haven't traveled with this, so it's never been thrown around at all. The buttons are crisp, and here are no scratches anywhere on the case itself. The only flaw is a slight blur to the lettering Sega on the upper-left corner. It's not noticeable unless you really look.

I hate parting with this, as I lack a Genny to play my few games on, but meh. Make me an offer, and this lightly used (and I mean lightly; only Columns and Sonic have been played on this regularly) Nomad is all yours.

Platinum Game Cube
    Comes complete with original box, packaging inserts/plastic wrap, manuals and registration cards (never registered mine). The unit is immaculate, I can't find a single mark on it. The matching platinum controller is sticky, however, as my brother must have spilled something on it at some point. If you can tae it apart and clean it, it should work fine. Included in this deal is a Wavebird wireless controller and receiver that have only had light use and works perfectly; no marks on it either. I'll toss in a black GC memory card as well. Comes with original plugs.

Payment by cash, personal check, postal money order or Paypal (I don't like money orders, so they're a last resort. Pay by other means if you can). Shipping will be your choice. USPS will be cheaper, but my post office is shit and I have a hard time getting there while they're open, so delays are inevitable. UPS may cost a little more, but you'll be insured and have tracking, and I can get there a lot easier. Buyer to pay charges.

Note: I'll ship to Canada as well, but anyone outside of the US or Canada should contact me first to work out rates.

I'm also open to trades, but they have to be really nice ^_^

2. pm sent.

3. If anyone wants a Genny or GC game (or two) I'll cover the shipping for them with purchase of a system. Check my sig.

4. whats the word on that GC?

5. I'm still awaiting an offer high enough to make me part with it. I can't help but want to keep it for Twin Snakes...

I'll get back to you.

6. Check out the package deals in my game sale thread if interested. I'm selling the games with the systems at a discount.

Too lazy to copy it over here. It's in my sig.