Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buy/Sell/Trade (updated 3/8)

Why are you getting two copies of Xbox Tenchu next week? Are they review copies? If I pay $50 to review a game for TNL that someone else is getting free...

2. I'm not that lucky. I just traded in some complete turds into EB under a special, and since they weren't offering anything I want (beyond Twin Snakes which I'm also getting) I figured I'd just get two Tenchus and sell them.

SSB: That offer's definitely low. Give me a chance to locate (or give up on) the books and I'll get back to you.

And yes, PDS, SF3, BR and DF are all domestic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. Well, if DF is sold minus manual and you happen to find it please let me know! Thanks dude.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

So how low are you willing to go on one of those Tenchu copies? $40 shipped?

5. Updated.

I know these Saturn books are somewhere, and they'll be in good shape, because I packed them so safely not even I can find them. But I haven't forgotten about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. ...

Good. I am mostly interested in that Dragon Force and would be willing to make a deal so that the other person can have the book if they need it....Just keep me in mind, we will work something out so that I can get this game again! I would also like SF3, but we'll have to see once you find the manuals what you are looking to get for it.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"