Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Controllers Ever made (pics encouraged)

1. Worst Controllers Ever made (pics encouraged)

Due to my pitiful lack of experience, mine would have to be the jaguar controller. A Numpad on the controller?
    If I want a numpad, i will play it on the computer. Any other terrible controllers come to mind?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. *Waits for onslaught of N64 and GC controller posts and pics
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

I love the N64 controller, and I already got used to the GC one.

But they suck for anything not made specific to them, so take that as you will.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Disagree. That was fine for its generation.

I say Gamecube.

5. The D-pad sucks.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

The d-pad does suck. Why is it inside and poking out through holes? WTF?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Colecovision.. That joystick is a short stub that's pure crap. And yes, it also has a keypad.

Atari 5200.. Non-self centering analog stick with 4 STICKY fire buttons, AND a full keypad, WTF, it is the ultimate bad design. Ever open one of these bad boys? I have, and it isn't pretty.

Intellivison.. I don't even know what to say, another controller with a keypad. And a joypad in the most uncomfortable position known to man kind.

Xbox original controller.. That huge monstrosity... I can't believe they play test the damn thing and no one stop and say, it is bigger than Mt. Everest. Thank god MS learned their lesson and made the S-Type which is infinitely better.

N64.. Not bad, except very uncomfortable with extended play and really only good for 3rd person action adventures and *maybe* first person shooters. Suck for almost everything else (terrible digital pad, awful button placements, etc etc etc)

8. Yeah, that might be one of my most hated dpads ever. Why didn't they just copy even more of the snes controller and give me a good dpad as well?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    The d-pad does suck. Why is it inside and poking out through holes? WTF?
    Yeah I never understood that. I vote the original Xbox controller, because it was bloody big. It was really a joke how they portrayed Shaq playing on the remote to scale it to the average hand, u know make it look normal. Too big.