Thread: List of Kay-Bee stores that are closing.

1. List of Kay-Bee stores that are closing.

Here's a PDF list of all the stores that are going under. Only one is closing here in PR and it's so far out in the hicks I doubt anyone will get excited.

Linky

2. The only store closing by me had 20% off everything, which is a whopping $10 off a full-priced game. They had newer stuff, so it might not be a bad idea to check if you gotta have Sonic Heroes right now, but I'm waiting for the sale %age to increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. Bah. The only one reletively near me that's closing is the one in Green Acres Mall, NY.
    Frankly, I don't feel like getting shot, mugged, or both, so I'll just pay full price for my games for now.

4. I noticed the one in my hometown was closing. That did have 50% off most game titles but there wasn't a game I wanted to pay $25 for left on the shelf. And alot of them were in paper CD sleeves taped to the wall with a price tag on em. WTF?

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Bah. The only one reletively near me that's closing is the one in Green Acres Mall, NY.
    Frankly, I don't feel like getting shot, mugged, or both, so I'll just pay full price for my games for now.
    i laugh because it's true. ghetto ass mall. i don't mind going there from time to time though. Roosevelt definitely smacks it around.

6. woohoo! i still have a job!

7. Geez, every one near me in VA is closing. I'll have to hit the malls for the M4D d341z!

8. My KB lives. w00t!

9. Looks like they've only got GBA games left now, although everything is 30% off. May be grabbing a copy of FF Tactics Advance for 20 bux...

10. There are more stores closing than are on that list. There's a Toy Works near me that I stopped at, and they were just told last week that they were to be closed by the end of March.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!