Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Gear

1. That's funny, because of the two tuners I've owned in my lifetime, and the five or six I've dealt with at work, they only worked on GG's that started with a letter.
    Even more interesting is that fact that most GG's we encounter have serial numbers that start with a number, leading me to believe they are the more prevailant.
    But I could be wrong, has happened once or twice before.

2. I just checked out SlyDC's Game Gear FAQ, and he also says I have it wrong, but then how is it that the two Tuners I've owned over the years both worked with the Game Gear I had, whose serial number starts with a K?

3. While on the subject of Game Gear games, has anyone ever played Lunar: Magic School? It was probably the only Lunar game that wasn't released in America due to the fact that it was never ported to the PlayStation (even though GameArts developed a Saturn version like they did with Silver Star and Eternal Blue).

Got a question... does anyone know if the Majesco made Game Gears worked with the TV Tuner? I doubt it since they are the most recent, but they weren't made by Sega, so who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. Originally posted by GohanX
    Got a question... does anyone know if the Majesco made Game Gears worked with the TV Tuner? I doubt it since they are the most recent, but they weren't made by Sega, so who knows?
    As far as I know, they do not work with the TV tuners. But I have never personally tried it.