Thread: 1700 games on Ebay in one lot, Happy Bidding!!

1. 1700 games on Ebay in one lot, Happy Bidding!!

I usually deal only with soundtracks, but I'm putting all my games in one auction for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3585388794

If you ordered some cds recently, they are on the way. My supplier in Japan had some issues the last few weeks, but everything is back on track. Thanks!!
    ~Giving game music the respect it deserves~

Mr. Soundtrack's Current Auctions! or A glimpse of what I can obtain!

I welcome want lists at ANY time. Send your list to: mrsoundtrack@carolina.rr.com

2. That is one BIG auction. Good luck with it!

3. wow thats yours? i originally saw it kinked in the segaxtreme boards

4. There are only two methods of payment for this auction, and two methods only. I'll take cash if I meet you in person, or postal money order. Sorry, this does not mean certified checks, personal checks, money orders from a gas station or your personal bank. I absolutely will NOT accept payments other than what was mentioned.
    Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
    ... um... contradiction?

5. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood
    ... um... contradiction?

Contradiction if it is viewed as though I purposely did that. Not a contradiction due to the error of not cutting that out of my template before listing the auction. I noticed that too the next day after it was a little too late. But I'll probably honor it if I don't end the auction early.

I welcome want lists at ANY time. Send your list to: mrsoundtrack@carolina.rr.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Soundtrack

If you ordered some cds recently, they are on the way. My supplier in Japan had some issues the last few weeks, but everything is back on track. Thanks!!
    Yea honestly, I sent the money about two freaking months ago, I'm a patient guy (obviously) but I'm getting tired of waiting.

*sobs for all the days I've come home and found nothing but fucking advertisement in the mailbox

7. I know. I'm a bit upset with my contact in Japan not giving me an advanced warning, but he did say it was family issues that have put him behind. It's uncharacteristic of him, so I don't ever expect this to be an issue again. My apologies. I'll mail you the minute they are in my hands.

8. I would be all over this if I bought the game shop I ran last year. Alass, I couldn't come up with the $.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in